Getting to Philadelphia is so easy! Get there by train, plane, bus or car!
- Philadelphia is only 100 miles from New York City and 130 miles from Washington, D.C.
- 40% of the US population is within one day’s drive of Philadelphia. The city is easily accessible by car via I-95, I-76 and the PA and NJ turnpikes.
- Amtrak trains and Amtrak’s Acela Express operate through the 30th Street Station, the 3rd busiest Amtrak station in the United States.
- Residents of the Northeast can also arrive in Philadelphia by Megabus, which offers affordable service from 13 cities, including Baltimore, Pittsburgh and Toronto, while Bolt Bus departs from Boston, NYC and Newark. Learn more!
- 1500 flights arrive daily at Philadelphia’s newly renovated international airport.
The airport is approximately 10 miles from the hotel. Using Philadelphia’s public transportation, SEPTA, will take approximately 25 minutes from the airport. Cabs are available and should be about a 10 minute ride. SEPTA’s airport line leaves in 30-minute intervals and one-way fare is $7. As of November 2013, taxi fares were a flat $28.50 from the airport to center city.
- Click here for more information about ground transportation from the Philadelphia International Airport.
- For information about getting around Philadelphia once you have arrived visit www.septa.org