Call for Presentations for Forum 2019
CLOSED for 2019
Questions..contact Laura Shelters, Director, Content Research & Development at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share insights, strategies and innovations with thousands of colleagues!
NIGP is pleased to solicit Forum 2019 sessions for the academic, professional, and personal advancement of the Institute’s membership in the following categories:
- Procurement Case Studies
Share unique, innovative, and impactful strategies, practices, and achievements relevant to the public procurement function.
- Procurement Basics
Discuss the foundations of public procurement, diving into topics like RFPs, sourcing, contract administration, and others.
Illustrate how innovative technologies are impacting and promoting a new age of public procurement, including artificial intelligence and eRFP systems.
Describe the current construction contract environment, to include new design procedures and practical methodologies.
- Emergency/Disaster Planning, Response and Management
Explore the changing nature of emergency and disaster management, promoting proactive plans and response-ready solutions.
What You Need to Know
- Presentations that are interpreted as a sales pitch for products or services will not be considered.
- Total session length is an hour and fifteen minutes (1 hour and 15 minutes).
- Presentation rooms include standard audio-visual equipment, including projector with connectors, screens, and microphone. Special requests require advance notice.
- Presenters are responsible for bringing their own laptops and presentations to Forum.
- Presenters are required to provide NIGP with a copy of their presentation for posting on the NIGP website and Forum Phone Application.
- Presenters must follow NIGP’s Content Creation guidelines when creating their sessions and accompanying presentations.
- NIGP may contact speakers with similar topic submissions and ask them to participate in a collaborative panel session.
- A presentation proposal requires you to be responsible for content and delivery, start to finish.
- The Committee will review all submissions and take the following into account in the process. These criteria are in no order of value, and are offered only as a checklist for development.
- Cutting edge relevance
- Delivery methodology
- Innovative approach
- Practical application and useful information
- Relevance to the profession
- NIGP only accepts applications through this webpage. To apply, please click the Submit your Presentation button.
- Applications are due by Friday, January 4. EXTENDED to Monday, January 14, 2019.
- Applications should be completely filled out with all requested information. Applications that are not complete will not be considered.
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.