Call for Presentations
Forum 2018...Feel the rhythm
Share your experience and expertise - we want to hear from you!
Procurement is music to our ears. This year’s Forum program is targeted toward pumping up the volume on the new and innovative strategies you have implemented along with the tried and true solutions you use every day. Here’s your chance to submit a presentation idea that doesn’t miss a beat.
Proposed workshops are evaluated for relevance to both the profession and the professional. Sessions should allow for specific time set aside for questions and answers to engage the learner. Share information for people to use today and tomorrow. We’re looking for a top 10 hit! Applause, applause.
What you need to know
- Presentations that are clearly intended to be a sales pitch for products and services will not be considered.
- Session length is 1 hour plus 15 minutes for questions and answers.
- Sessions must include time for questions and answers.
- Two-hour sessions may be proposed.
- Presentation rooms have a standard set up including a projector and screen. Selected presenters must provide their own computer.
- You will receive confirmation of your submission via email.
- Formal notice of acceptance will be emailed in February 2018.
- All presenters will be asked to provide an electronic version of their presentation for posting on the NIGP website.
- Complete and submit the application electronically. Applications are due by Monday, December 18, 2017 Friday, January 5, 2018.
- Complete all fields in the Call for Presentations application form.
- Provide a concise 500 words or less description of your presentation. If selected to present, this will be the basis for the description used in the conference program.
- Provide a 500 word or less summary of your presentation that includes your objectives, intended audience, your presentation style and the “take-away” value for the audience.
- Provide a paragraph (brief bio – 200 words or less) about each presenter to be used at the introduction of the session.
- Please retain a copy of your submission for your records and make sure you get a confirmation receipt.